Friday, February 25, 2011

Art for the New Millenium

Here we go with a new millenium and we are in store for so much more than the upheavals the world is going through.  In all my activities online and building sites to introduce my thoughts, ideas and creative work to the public, I have forgotten the aliens.  Yes, the aliens and it was only two weeks after they appeared according to network newsbroadcasts and live video I saw online, it was only then that I found about that they made an appearance.

I think I got word from HypeBeast, one of the sites that I follow.  I am grateful for HypeBeat because in October of 2010, there they were when I went online to research the event.  There they were flying around unlike the balloons as they were suggested to be by the media and others.  There they were, silver and flying around above the daytime crowds in lower Manhattan.  It was shocking to see it happening not live but in the past, two weeks past to be exact and to hear the newscasters discussing what they might or might not have been.  Very strange that we will have to contend with aliens on top of everything else and, they are making our lives richer and more frightening at the same time but, I had forgotten them until just yesterday. 

I don't remember what sparked my memory of their siting and the challenge they will pose to all of us if they are real but, I am glad for the reminder.  We need to be aware that we are not the biggest catfish in the sea as humans.  We simply are not and they are the proof of it.  Aliens are the proof of it, probably smarter and who knows, maybe even better looking than we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment