Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Man on the Elite and Humanitarian Scene: Kevin Trudeau

Dear beloved friends, family and visitors,

Forgive me for taking a vacation from my blogspots.  I've been on artistic assignment and pulling together a new approach to developing myself online and elsewhere.  All of that is to say, I have been busy but I have not forgotten my commitment to post on my blogs and to be in touch with you.

On the topic of "being in touch with you," why is it that visitors don't post any commentary?  Is the work ugly or not ugly or banal or interesting?  I have no clue what you think.  Please don't hesitate to post something.  :)  Your feedback is important. 

I am here today to proudly ad a banner for my friend, Kevin Trudeau and to help introduce my friends, family and visitors to him if you are unfamiliar with his books and radio programs. 

The banner is immediately to the right on this site and elsewhere on my other blogs because, he is perhaps the greatest living person I could introduce you to for one thing.  Yes, I am a huge fan.  He is somewhat controversial, yes, but don't be put off if you tune in and catch a rant.  Continue to listen and make some comments on his site regarding his programs.  There is a very cool method to his approach. 

I will have more to say regarding, Kevin Trudeau, but for now I will leave you with a quick and easy way to contact his revolutionary brand of being an opinion leader way ahead of the curve and a visionary for a better tomorrow for all of us.  You will thank me for the introduction, I am sure of that.

Take care and back to blogging soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment